We strive for unsurpassed care and expertise for our patients. To do that, we give unparalleled support to our nurses.
Through both our pursuit of Pathway to Excellence recognition, and our integration of Transformational Healthcare, we are committed to providing you with the best possible nursing environment.
Joining Renown Health brings other personal and professional benefits, including:
- Competitive wages
- Flexible schedule options, including three-day work weeks
- The Clinical Ladder Advancement program — provides increased pay for nurses who expand and enhance their clinical skills through membership in professional organizations, national certifications, committee participation, mentoring, teaching and more
- Prestige — you’ll be working for a Consumer #1 Choice, a national hospital honor presented by the National Research Corporation.
Renown Health partners with local nursing programs
We take great pride in being strong supporters of regional nursing programs. Currently, we are partnered with:
- Truckee Meadows Community College
- University of Nevada, Reno, Orvis School of Nursing
- Western Nevada College
- Carrington College
Through these unique partnerships, we are able to strengthen our ties with the local areas. In turn, doing so helps provide education and other forms of support to individuals who are looking to enter into the healthcare industry, perhaps even be the next nursing stars of Renown Health.
Search nursing jobs.